Wednesday, June 9, 2010

who has to be helped?

i'm with kids character, and need somebody to help me
you're with your mature character, and no need for helping hands

we sailed our boat last journey
but it was before I found the real you
yeah sucks! really sucks!
more than slaps, I will do it!

I found something more sucks than that,
hey... I could really see you are still alone,
more than just a man looking for nothing
more than just a man fight for nothing

you are really alone

you get lost in yourself
even though we are in the same condition,
but oh dear, how poor you?

maybe in that boat, our sailed were leak,
we both were drowned,
and we need to find a helping hand, but you've decide to help me

your hands were there to hold me until somebody came to save me,
but you lost your life,
now you've drown.. you were live alone

no one has to know,
but its only you

*at that time i realized, i have to help you as soon as possible..
but HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment