Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love story

I've ever try to know the meaning of love when it was happen.
I have my first secret admirer :D
At my first time, i felt the beat rythm on my heart.
At the end,
awesome to know how to hurt and kill our feeling, it was dry and empty.

then, I changed and rotated it.
I tried to become the BELOVED one,
yeah, I've got the first time relationship.
I didn't have any feeling with him, really.
just wanna feel what my friends were feels.
then it was end, nothing. just have fun!

I grew up,
then i learned how to love and beloved.
on my lesson, we have the missing part position.
which is, we ought to understand each other.
Then we must filled minus point, become the good ones.
so I worked hard with that trial, make it happen in my reality.
identify what's wrong and what should i have to do next..
again, i just realized something wrong with it.
LOVE is NOT a LOGIC..
yeah possible we have try to make the sense of it,
with imagine all of the people have shared some love stories to us.

it almost easy to play with it, but it was so hard to maintain it..
people said, play it with your heart.
from this case, i knowed the word jealous means.
i felt like he got the wrong partner.
and i am a kind of non optimistic girl,
Another girl seemed better than me.
so it was end.
i broke up with him, and he went out from my life
with the girl whom much better he wanted :)

another part of my life, i still tried.
next situation, i've got my boyfriend.
presented of it, I learned that EDUCATION is The FIRST thing FIRST than LOVE.
we were both play with heart, without a LOGIC.
but it was end.
how come we make a relationship, if between us, we were blind of knowledge?

again and again,
I tried make a new ralationship.
I felt so many question mark about it,
besides a LOGIC, HEART, and EDUCATION, what else the aplications of it?
i tried to the other one.
we were both support each other, to finish our education.
yeah that was true, i enjoy with it.
i've got all my answer, one by one.
so i kept for 4th months with him.

i made it a straight line, That also not a true Love means.
Love is somewhat of entertain of our live,
that bring it a joy for us.
and reflection of ourselves to the human.
not only for the couples, our parents or our friends
LOVE is more than any rules you could find anywhere.
LOVE is amazing Bless from GOD to us.

and for now, my mind, my heart and my soul like saying:
" you don't need it now!
let it be free, and you will go freedom to enjoy it once more!"

then i hope if that time comes,
i'm absolutely sure he will be my soulmate,
my partner and also become a Leader of me and my 'new family'
forever in my life for a yesterday, and another life after life forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment