Tuesday, September 14, 2010

a letter to Idol(artist)

hi my idol. what are you doing?
still busy at this late time?
you're great, then i should be the latest great person *sigh*

last hour, I'm discussed about your life
then if you read this post, you'll just get more sigh
maybe sometimes you wanna runaway back to your normally life
but you(all of us) know it never happened.
Life still running, and we're all in to it..*sigh again*

you know, you're like the second sunshine at night
your desire always burn you, where ever, when ever you are
you want some greatest things to show us(your fans)
and it will work to us, and we'll absolutely love you more.

then what will i do, if I'm adore you more than just as an Idol?
you'll never believe it, because you just need our(fans) support, isn't it?

*sigh*
you're right, all of us are just the same, as a human
you did more than what i've done. it's a fact!

well, i ever wondered to have you as my boyfriend, i mean special one.
be there when you wanted to lay down your head on my shoulder
hug you tight when i know you're about to cry, but no one shouldn't know your sadness.

I've been watching you, still here far away from you.
and now, i'm crying to myself. this thing never really would happenned!

sorry my idol, i'm just worried too much
and hope too much
don't look at my eyes, you'll get sad and blame to yourself

don't wish something happiness to me,
because you're one of my source to back against smile

No comments:

Post a Comment