Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !!

New Year Myspace Comments

Have a happy new year to all !!!
well, first i wanna say Thanks to ;
1. Allah SWT ~ thanks for the best planned in 2008
2. My Families ~ thanks for give me the comfort place
3. My Friends ~ thanks for supported me when i'm down, and for the sweetest memories

Please forgive me in 2008
i'm not a PERFECT person
but i'll try to be the best person u've known...

My hope:
1.May Allah always Guide ME n Blessing me till the end of my life
and i'll try to change my bad habits in 2008 for the new year

2.May Allah Loving and Guiding all the people in this 2009

3.May Allah Gives us for the best way

4.May Allah makes the wish for GOLDEN INDONESIA comes true

Eventhought we can't to be the perfevt ones, Always Try to be the best..
GO ! FIGHT ! and WIN for the NEW YEAR 2009

End 2008 with Alhamdulillah
Start our brand new Year with Bismillah

once more, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment