Monday, December 22, 2008

The Last moment on 308 classroom

3 months are moving so fast
well, it's hard for me to say this...
Bye Myspace Comments


thanks for my teacher :
*Mam Rini ~ we're separated because of the minus student
*Mr.Hadian ~ what a perfect n funny teacher are you buddy !!

thanks for all my friends :
*Ana
*Shandy
*Luthfia
*Karlina
*Sausan
*Lidya
*Double Luci ~ both of you are the best
*Kintan
*Diah
*Ronald
*Denny
*Emir
*Fauzi
*Responta ~ we never talk, but thanks for being my classmate :D
*Harpan ~ ur the most noicy guy ever ! hehe

i hope we always keep our friendship
i hope all of you never forget that moment with me (narcist mode:ON)
i hope all of us are PASSED and graduated from LIA

all the students with our teacher


The Ladies on 308 room

see you all in the future
Bye Myspace Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment