Thursday, December 13, 2012

X-letter

Dear you,
You've realized that I'm looking at you.
You knew it, didn't you? I wondered.
From my pov, you've watched me back.
you're finding more infos about me.
And try to learn about my world.
Or I'm just simply an idiot that hanging my daydream onto you.
I'm sorry

However, you don't hate me. At least for now.
feels like I'm a fool to you.
Aaaah~

Sorry, that's the word that I really wanted to say.
I know that I'm not capable to be with you.
I'm not brave, or strong, or smart. And I'm not beautiful at all.

I just wanted to see you,
hear your voice,
and miss your smile.

What can I do?
I'm scared that someday you'll find me and make you disappointed. 
I'm scared that someday, you'll just ignored me.
I'm scared that someday my feeling is grow stronger.
moreover, you'll be dissapointed.
After that, you'll hate me.
And just walk away, and forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment