Sunday, October 28, 2012

Love, Relationship, Marriage, Faith.

Hooobaa!
What's up? Hope you guys doing good. Keke
Sooo, um. Actually I have to study hard for tomorrow test, but I prefer to post something to this blog. #eluselusblog #pelukcium
Eventhough I have a good-kind-hearted lecture that could guarantee my midterm score.haha *okay I will study sir, later :p*

So here we go
Jadi belakangan saya sering melihat, mendengar, dan mengalami keluhan beberapa orang yang mungkin bisa dibilang "sick of love" am I right?
I honestly have the same thoughts like what they did, perhaps. But somehow it doesn't take longer. We don't need any theories based on it.
None of us were born to be perfect.

Frankly about love, YES indeed it could change everything.
We do have love, but as time goes by, the love it self is actually decreasing or increasing.
It depends on how we used it in the right place.
Question: what kind of love or what's your purpose in your love life?
Kalo jaman sd-smp-sma basi banget diliat. Karena waktu nanti manusia itu pada gede, pasti cara pandangnya bakal lebih rumit.

Ada yang punya history about love yang dibilang kece. Ada juga yang mungkin dibilang sama-sama dingin, tapi mereka romantis dengan cara mereka sendiri. Ada yang hampir seluruh aspek kehidupan mereka, mereka saling mengisi satu sama lain.Ada yang mungkin nyaris ga ada kabar, tapi kalo tau detail ceritanya itu indah banget, tapi ada juga yang kemakan sama 'indah'nya cinta sampe dia ngerusak kehidupannya sendiri, ada juga yang jadi lebih panikan waktu dikecewain sama cinta.well oh well, itulah realita.

Saya pribadi, untuk sekarang mungkin lebih prefer menjauh dari kenyataan itu.Doesn't mean I'm a coward. Cuma sekarang lebih belajar hati-hati kedepannya.
Mungkin, pada dasarnya semua manusia sama.
Mungkin juga, pada dasarnya pria lebih gampang mencari dan mendapatkan apa yang mereka mau dan lupa bersyukur dan mempertahankan apa yang sudah mereka miliki,
Mungkin juga, wanita yang memiliki pengalaman buruk yang punya sifat sirik mudah merebut kebahagiaan wanita polos lainnya yang akhirnya tersakiti atau bisa disebut pembalasan/pelampiasan belaka.
Tapi memang ada juga sih yang wanita nakal yang memang hanya ingin bersenang-senang dan hanya sekedar mendapat uang agar hidup lebih layak.

Pada dasarnya itu cuma narasi dari GOD's plan.
It does take a lot of our efforts to get the key of happiness.GOD's door.
Somehow, in our daily hectic routines GOD sent us someone that will help us intensely, and take a good care of us. Yes its our soulmate.
We just decide whoever might be the best for us.
I do believe in faith. Because Allah won't broke HIS promises to make us happy, right?

For me, I don't think I have to find immediately for my future husband. I'm sure 85%
I want to focus and reach my dream first.
I want to make everyone one happy, my family proud of me, so they dont have to worry about me.
I do have family that would give me unlimited supports.
I do have someone that I could lean on, and point out my weakness.(If you asked me who, its definitely my devil-like coach, and someone who has the ability of sixsense)
I do have bestfriend to make me realize I'm not that weak. I just have to be stronger, so they would do the same, and worried-less.
I do imagine about my marriage.
I do imagine who will be my only one.
As long as its suits me and make me be more grateful, I will do my best in everything.

I do believe GOD will send me the best gift for my life. Eventhough to be alive is actually already the best gift.
So I'm really thankful for it :)

I just need to be patient and I know that Allah want me to put some efforts first. So I could see the whole world wisely.
Because up until now, I'd never do something perfectly. Just an half from my determination.almost :p

So, whatever the problems you have
I suggest you to believe in yourself that someday you will get everything you need, better than everything you want. I know I know its supposed to be extra-gift if you get everything what you need like what you want.
Do your best, honey!
Your life is already precious when you were born.
Tee-hee

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yang ter-random dan terfavorit yg pernah gue ikutin.hihihihhi
      I'm a happy bestfriend <3

      Delete