Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm a loner


nah, tiba-tiba mood ngeblog bangkit
this is the best waaaaay to express my feelings, through typing :p

its not about how you always need someone to talk to
even your brain couldn't agree more that there's none for the answer
we just tired.... of the fakeness

i don't know where should i put it on my post,
i'm usually asked to myself, how is it me? is this right, where did i go wrong?

maybe its just the way i used to feel, i'm not that comfort..
people around would like to just keep silence infront of my face,
than talking me behind my back. ah this point i even won't bother

but what i want to know is, if i am that stingy... could it be that the way people's have thought might be absolutely true?like 100%?

ah i don't know which life i should put in trust and lean on.
i need a help

No comments:

Post a Comment