Saturday, January 31, 2009

Great !!

When you down
i wanna beside you if you need me and want me
when you feel so dark
i wanna be the light of the candle, calm out of ur feelings

yess.. i hope it will be the end, someday
i wanna be loner, but i'm not lonely
just in case, i can't doing like that for now

i felt like i am lost in myself
wherever i goes, i felt empty
my eyes closed, blinded from everythings i see

sooooooo Far
far away from my beloved GOD
i am a Foolish
from my heart
from reality
from those who cares and support me a lot


NEVERMIND
i just wanna consolidate
what should i have to do First things first

aahh....Thanks GOD
YOU always gives me so many sign, way to loves you more and more

" gw akan ngebahagiain lu, walopun itu sakit buat gw"

" Jodoh emang ga kmana, tapi kalo bukan jodoh pasti kemana mana"

" kamu itu ga sejelek apa yang ada dipikiran kamu, MANIS"

" kamu bukannya BODOH, tapi kurang mensyukuri nikmat Allah"

" lu ga sendirian ko im. gw siap ada buat bantu lu"

" De, kakak ga mau kamu keganggu pelajaran. jadi kalo ada masalah, bilang aja sama kakak"

" sist, u can't always do that things that you don't want to do"

" heh autis, jangan saling mendahulukan la. kita SAMA"

NB: i wanna to say thanks and apologize to them who always give me POWER


ALLAH SWT and beloved Rasulullah
karina, eky, puty, cece, Rizki, abel, Nadiah, bang Wendi, bang Aris, Ka Neo, Fahmi, My families,
Meidi, Maria, Essy, Lia, Icha, Putri, Nurai, Tiwi, Ka Shandi, Ka Irma, Ka Imel, Ka Lingga, Ka Yono, Nabhan and his family, and so many people who cares with me

Thanks all

2 comments: