Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bored

I'm bored.
yeah i'm bored for every things that i want to do..
I know this time isn't right to the end, for me its last..
time is pausing, and i'm just kneeling down..

maybe i'm too young to be an arrogant person,
i can hurt all the peoples, maybe some have been hurted by me.

I don't know what to say, or what to do
this is life, that i'm still living.
in pains...in regrets...

GOD, i really do not know what will be next?
I'm just stoning... or maybe inside of me I'm dying...
this is life, this is just me..

let me be the one take all those pains,
it wasn't arrogant statement at all, because too much pains inside then it'll make me have sad, crying or something normally woman usually do.

I'm here broken,
I'm a barbie, that have been broken.
I've broke myself

No comments:

Post a Comment